Chances are you have a phone that has capabilities that are just tiny bit shy of being able to drive your car or wash your dishes. These days we rely on our phones for more than phone calls, texts and emails, but also financial management, document drives and more. Why not use the phone to manage all of your insurance affairs? This is not only smart, but it will put you ahead of the game if you need to access your insurance information or if you end up having a claim. The RogersGray app, available on the Apple store and Android marketplace can do this for you. There is no better place than having all the information and tools on your smart phone because it is likely with you at all times. The best news is, the resources are there and putting in place what you need is a snap.
- Guides you through the steps you’ll need to take as you document the accident and submit a claim
- Provides tips to help you stay calm
- Automatically detects the accident date, time and location
- Helps you collect information from drivers, passengers, witnesses, and police
- Provides an easy way to access auto-related phone numbers, like roadside assistance and repair shops
- Produces a detailed accident report with attached photos, and contact information
- Allows you to send your completed accident report to any email address
- Keeps track of your submitted claims and accident reports
- Provides answers to typical claim-related questions
Insurance ID Card: Always accessible for quick reference!
Account Information: Keep and update your general information including address, phone number, email and vehicles – all under password protection!
- Policies Requests
- Certificate Requests
- Quick Claims
- Roadside Assistance
- Repair Shop
- Nearby Towing Service
- Nearby Auto Glass Repair
- Nearby Gas Station
- Nearby Hotel
- Find a Taxi
Home Inventory: Crazy useful tool to aid in cataloging and valuing the contents of your home
Investing a little initial time to download and setup the RogersGray app is well worth it. It will not only save you time when you need this information, it will allow you to be significantly ahead of the game, even possibly being able to provide enough evidence to prove you are not at fault in an auto accident. You are 95% there by having a smart phone, and the benefits are too great not to take that next step in using the insurance-ready resources that are available.