Each year, Rogers & Gray Insurance services thousands of clients in Massachusetts and the South Shore with respect to their insurance programs. But in the Google world we live in, it’s not hard to find other insurance agencies and every once in a while we even get asked “Who are the best insurance agencies on the South Shore?”
With 3 offices on the South Shore (Wareham, Norwell and Kingston) and 6 offices on the Cape & Islands (Dennis, Orleans, Hyannis, Nantucket, Falmouth and Sandwich), Rogers & Gray is definitely one of the largest local insurance agency with access to the most amount of carriers. We were also voted “Best Agency to Work for in the US”, serve all 50 states and ranks in the top 100 agencies in the country.
Even though we’re proud of our client services and our people, we certainly not going to say we’re the only game in town. So – we thought we’d share and help answer the question.
Here is a list of some other insurance agencies on the South Shore that have a solid reputation and history in Massachusetts.
- Kaplansky Insurance – located in Needham with offices in Weymouth, New Bedford and throughout the Boston area, Kaplansky is a long time agency who specializes in personal and business insurance.
- Nolan Insurance – Located in Plymouth, MA is another long-time Plymouth – South Shore insurance operation. They have offices in Plymouth and Manomet and are family owned.
- McSweeney & Ricci Insurance – McSweeney & Ricci Insurance has offices in Braintree, Marshfield, Cohasset, Pembroke and Millis and is a great agency. They even have these cool branded cars!
- Driscoll Insurance Agency – Located in Norwell (close to our Rogers & Gray Norwell office). Driscoll has been in business since and focuses on personal, business and group benefits and life.
- Cross Insurance – These guys are all over Massachusetts as they’ve been on an acquisition spree the last few years. So if you see a Cross Agency – it’s likely that particular office has been purchased by Cross recently – although they are a solid agency. Their closest South Shore, MA insurance agency is currently in Duxbury.
There are a lot of questions around insurance for cars, homes, apartments etc…and we’re happy to help with resources.
We have a FAQ page on our site or to have a question answered from Rogers & Gray – simply enter your info here or give us a buzz at 877-504-7192.