Salons and Barber Shops
You deliver the experience — we’ll provide the protection.
Salons and Barber Shops often do not know if professional liability coverage is included in their insurance program. And this is an important distinction.
We have programs that cover all salon and barber shop services, not just hair. These specialized programs are available to cover both general liability and salon/barber services professional liability – and when bundled together, means lower rates. This means that coverage and pricing improvements are available to you!
Your clients depend on you to look their best. They trust in you to keep a safe and sanitary shop. RogersGray can be your trusted resource to guide you through Salon and Barber Shop insurance protection, workplace safety, professional liability coverage and business property coverage. We cover:
- Hair Salons
- Nail Salons
- Barber Shops
Insurance Coverage Options for Salons and Barber Shops
- Business Owners Policy (BOP)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Business Income Insurance
- Business Property Insurance
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Business Auto Insurance
- Employee Practices Liability
You can also review our Salon and Barber Shop Sanitation and Safety Checklist to get help that guides your risk management practices for Salons and Barber Shops. Some other common things to consider:
Do you have an ergonomics policy in place to keep your stylists healthy and happy on the job?
- Salon employees are constantly on their feet and their posture may suffer as a result. Avoid missed days due to musculoskeletal injuries with our large selection of ergonomics content.
Are your employees trained to handle blood and other bodily fluids?
- Teach your employees how to properly clean up and dispose of these fluids with our RogersGray OSHA programs and training materials.
Do your employees have the knowhow to handle chemicals and hazardous substances safely?
- We can provide you with the RogersGray employee communications toolbox and workplace posters, which will give your employees the skills necessary to work with chemicals safely, such as handling hair coloring.