OSHA Recordkeeping Compliance
The vast majority of employers MUST now submit their injury data directly to OSHA annually. Are you prepared?
Those who don’t comply face extensive fines and comprehensive OSHA inspections. The Biden Administration has now also proposed sweeping changes to the OSHA reporting rule that you will want to get a head of…
• Are you preparing data correctly?
• Are you submitting for the correct locations?
• Could you be over-reporting?
• Do you know your DART rate and why it matters?
• Do you know what data may trigger an OSHA inspection?
Dustin Boss, creator of OSHALogs.com, explains these rules in detail and how to best prepare your organization for this year’s submission period. Greg Deems, Parter at RogersGray leads the discussion.