The Official Risk Management Partner of Mass Golf
RogersGray is The Official Risk Management Partner of Mass Golf and proud to partner with Mass Golf Member Clubs throughout Massachusetts. With this partnership, RogersGray, A.I.M. Mutual, Arbella, and our other insurance carriers, offer risk management services, commercial insurance products, occupational health, injury prevention and worksite wellness services to the Mass Golf Member Clubs.
Value to Mass Golf Member Clubs:
- High-quality insurance products at competitive pricing
- Relevant content to the membership to educate and train on important risk management topics
- Support the strength and vitality of the association to secure long-term success and vitality of member clubs
Mass Golf Workers Comp Program Powered by RogersGray and A.I.M. Mutual
- Experienced service team dedicated to the Massachusetts golf community
- Priority consideration for Mass Golf enrollment and renewal coverage
- Portal to view real-time loss, audit and policy information
- Mass Golf Claims team with regional consultants, adjusters and nurses on staff
- Preferred Providers who specialize in occupational health
- Return to Work program designed for golf course operations
- Prompt accident investigation and medical management
INJURY PREVENTION & WORKSITE WELLNESS
- Regional consultants with expertise in golf industry risks, from slips and falls to eye injuries, insect bites and heat stress.
- Golf industry-specific training (onsite & virtual), covering storage issues, fire protection, signage and more.
- Risk analysis and recommendations, comparing your experience and exposures with industry trends. Full consultative planning, ongoing evaluation and metrics as well as mobile apps, vendor referrals and additional safety resources—available to all Mass Golf members.
Pin High Golf Course Coverage Program Powered by RogersGray and Arbella Insurance
RogersGray has partnered with Arbella to offer a unique program to Mass Golf member clubs that includes a “Tee to Green” endorsement and Property, Liability, Auto, and Umbrella Custom Coverages. With minimal industry options, the Pin High Golf Course Coverage Program is tailored to meet the unique needs of golf courses and country clubs.
Coverage highlights include:
- Blanket Coverage: $150,000 per occurrence/ $300,000 in any one 12-month policy period limit
- Club Member, Guest or Customer Personal Property Coverage: $2,000 PP/$50,000 AGG Limit
- Golf Professional Business Personal Property: $30,000 Limit
- Key Employee Replacement Expense: $25,000 Limit
- Credit Card Forgery: $50,000 Limit
- Golf Course Grounds: $1,000,000 AGG Limit
» Greens, Tees, Fairways, and Rough: $350,000 OCC Limit
» Trees, Shrubs and Plants: $2.5K PER/$50k AGG Limit
» Outdoor Structures and Fixtures: $100,000 OCC Limit
» Business Income/Extra Expense: $25,000 Limit
- Full coverage details available here.
Advisor | Business Insurance
Associate Advisor | Business Insurance
Mass Golf Member Club Inquiry Form
Mid-Year Market Update for Golf and Country Clubs
With the world shifting to a post-COVID environment, golf and country clubs are left to assess both the challenges and opportunities presented by this global phenomenon. Click here for an overview of how this industry can best tackle the byproducts of the pandemic and prepare for the increased risk offered by certain growth opportunities.
Employee Retention Tax Credits for Mass Golf Member Clubs
Watch this short video of Ryan Foley, Partner at Cunningham & Associates, and Jeff Bastien and Mike Smith of RogersGray, for a quick discussion how Mass Golf member clubs can get up to $26,000 per employee in a refundable credit by taking advantage of Employee Retention Tax Credits. Mike Smith also outlines several new programs offered by carrier partners through RogersGray, the official risk management partner of Mass Golf.