Click here to access our COVID-19 resource center.


See below for some helpful insurance FAQ’s – it sure is a confusing topic sometimes! Our insurance experts are always here to help.  We also answer a lot of questions in our Blog , showcase our open jobs and address the question of “Who are the Best Agencies on Cape Cod”

Business Insurance FAQs

What is workers’ compensation insurance?
Workers’ Compensation, commonly referred to as Workers’ Comp or WC, is a form of insurance that provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees who get injured in the course of employment. In exchange, employees relinquish their Read More >>
What’s the difference between a business owner’s policy and a general liability insurance policy?
A business owner’s policy, commonly referred to as a BOP, is a package of the multiple commercial insurance coverages that are necessary for a business. In comparison, a general liability policy provides legal defense and insurance protection in the case of bodily Read More >>
What is cyber liability insurance?
Cyber Liability Insurance provides data security coverage. This could cover losses due to data that was stolen from your business. This could also cover your business in the case of being sued over the case of Read More >>
I’m starting a new business, what insurance coverage will I need?
The basic coverage that will be required when starting your own business is Property, General Liability, Commercial Auto, Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions), Umbrella, and Worker’s Compensation. That being said, insurance needs will vary in different businesses and depending on Read More >>
What is hired and non-owned auto liability insurance?
Hired and non-owned automobile liability insurance is a type of Business Insurance coverage that provides your business with protection in the event that an employee is at fault during an accident in their personal (non-owned) or Read More >>

Personal Insurance FAQs

What is a personal umbrella policy and why is it important?
A personal umbrella policy (PUP) is a type of insurance that provides liability coverage over and above your general automobile or homeowner insurance policy. Essentially it protects you when your “regular insurance” isn’t enough. An umbrella policy through Rogers Read More >>
When purchasing a new vehicle, can I use my current license plate on the new car?
There are two general scenarios when transferring a license plate to a new automobile. If you are losing possession of the old vehicle that the current license plate is assigned to, you are allowed to take Read More >>
Do I have to list other household members on my auto insurance policy if they have their own?
Yes; If you fail to list any “customary” operator or licensed household member (including a child), your insurance company might refuse to pay your claim, even if you were driving at the time of the accident. Drivers Read More >>
Is jewelry covered under a standard homeowners insurance policy?
No; A standard homeowners insurance policy does not cover lost or stolen jewelry. The pieces of jewelry would need to be scheduled for the full appraised value. “Scheduling” something (typically jewelry, art or other high-end goods) Read More >>
How much should my deductible be?
As a general rule, your insurance deductible should be as big as you can afford. If you have a loss and you have a $1,000 deductible, you will be responsible for the first $1,000 out of Read More >>
What does the personal liability on my homeowners insurance policy cover?
Liability insurance is about financial protection for you and your family. The personal liability coverage within your homeowners insurance policy provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage sustained by others for which you or your Read More >>
What is a Massachusetts Public Transportation Credit for a personal auto insurance policy?
Discounts are available to Massachusetts insurance holders who provide evidence (ie. receipts) of the purchase of 11 monthly tickets or passes from a qualifying mass transit system during their current automobile insurance policy period. If commuters Read More >>
What insurance is required for a seasonal rental property?
Most carriers provide the owner occupied homeowner the ability to rent their property out on a limited basis. For example, you own a home on Cape Cod and would like to rent it out for the Read More >>
What documentation is required to travel to Canada?
When traveling into Canada with your personal automobile, you are required to have a “Canada Non-Resident Inter-Province Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance Card.” Contact Us to prepare one for you!
What does renter’s insurance cover?
Renter’s insurance is a form of personal insurance that protects a renter in the event of a fire, burglary, loss of use or other disaster. Depending on coverage options, a renter’s insurance policy covers personal items Read More >>
What do I do if I lose my license plate?
If you lose your license plate, you can go directly to the Registry of Motor Vehicles with your license plate number. They will order a duplicate plate for you and give you a temporary plate permit Read More >>
How do I know if I’m eligible for a low mileage discount?
To be eligible for a low mileage discount most carriers require less than 7,400 miles driven yearly, other carriers are a bit more generous. Check with your client manager to see what your Massachusetts auto insurance Read More >>
The amount of insurance on my property is higher than what I could sell for and/or the Town’s assessment. Can I lower my coverage?
The focus of homeowners insurance is the “replacement cost” of your home, exclusive of land and any detached structures. In other words, the cost to rebuild if the house were destroyed. Market value and/or assessed value Read More >>
When do you add a new driver to your MA auto insurance policy?
The appropriate time to add a new driver to your Massachusetts auto insurance policy is when they get their driver’s license. Our client managers get alot of calls asking to add a child to the policy once they Read More >>
I recently moved, what is the easiest way to update my contact information?
If you’ve recently moved and need to update your address, you can do so with the state of Massachusetts, through the RMV’s online portal. Remember to contact us, since we’re not directly linked to the RMV, Read More >>
I recieved a letter from my bank or leinholder telling me I do not have insurance or the proper coverage. What do I do?
This is typically a simple solution… More often then not the address for the Mortgagee Clause and/or Lienholder is incorrect or has changed since the time of new purchase. We would need a copy of the Read More >>
What is the waiver of deductible on my MA car insurance policy?
The waiver of deductible means that if the other party is more that 50% at fault and you can identify them, your insurance company will waive the deductible.
Why do I have “Other Structure” coverage on my MA homeowners insurance policy, when I don’t have any other structures?
The “Other Structure” coverage is calculated at 10% of your dwelling coverage at no additional cost and is part of the homeowners form whether you have the need or not.  You pay premium based on the Read More >>
How do I cancel my car insurance?
In Massachusetts auto insurance cannot be canceled until the license plate is canceled with the Registry of Motor Vehicles. The car insurance will be canceled the day following the plate cancellation date.
What is the difference between All Perils Deductible and Named Storm Deductible or Hurricane Deductible?
Hurricane or Named Storm Deductibles only apply to a Named Hurricane or Named Storm. For example – “Hurricane Bob” or “Hercules” (named storm). If the weather event was not given a name, the All Other Perils deductible will Read More >>

Contact Us

434 Route 134
South Dennis, MA 02660

Phone: 508-619-4545

Fax: 877-816-2156

24 Hour Emergency Claims Center:



Get helpful tips, and insurance insights delivered right to your inbox!