We look forward to having you join us for the 2018 Rogers & Gray Academy series.
As a trusted and innovative provider of protection to our clients, we believe education has a direct impact on our clients businesses and the best relationships are partnerships.
This page will be updated with additional insurance, employee benefits and business offerings throughout the year as we add in new seminars and webinars.
All seminars held at: 63 Smiths Lane, Kingston, MA 8:30 am – 10 am, with a light breakfast served.
September 19, 2018 | Captives & Alternative Markets for Employee Benefits
With the rising costs of medical insurance not slowing down, many employers are finding long-term savings by partially self-funding on a stand-alone basis or through medical captives. For years, large companies have elected to participate in alternative risk transfer strategies like self-funding. Mid-market companies now have a similar option in a group captive.
Join the R&G Academy and our panel of subject matter experts to discuss:
- the basics of stop loss insurance
- how health insurance captives work
- the importance of choosing the right TPA (Third Party Administrator)
October 24, 2018 | Creating a Culture of Accountability
Presenting Speaker: Eric Warner, Praxis Growth Advisors
Do you sometimes feel like the only way to get what you need done is to either do it yourself or micromanage someone else to do it right? Are you wondering why your team is not accountable to the results that are necessary to drive success in your organization? Or simply, you’re asking what is accountability? And, what’s getting in the way? How can I implement a culture of Accountability? In this workshop we will help you create a path to accountability. We will focus on the following topics:
- Linking the 4S’s of good management – Strategy, Structure, Staff and Skills – to your goals
- Creating clarity for yourself and your direct reports around goals (yours and theirs), the path to achieve those goals (yours and theirs), and the consequences triggered by failing to stick to the path.
- Accountability Myths
- Separating who you are from what you do to help people grow beyond their comfort zones