APARTMENT & COmmercial properties
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to insuring apartments and commercial properties.
Commercial real estate portfolios are unique. A portfolio may consist of a mix of apartments or other multi-family residential units, office buildings, retail establishments, hotels and motels, or industrial parks.
RogersGray works with real estate owners, developers, and managers to manage and advise on the numerous risks faced by the industry on a daily basis.
Through our apartment and commercial real estate program we provide:
- A unique understanding of the East Coast and New England with a specialized approach to the coastal marketplace.
- A team of experienced real estate experts who understand the complex challenges of real estate insurance; and the essential coverage needed to protect your properties and investment.
- Our relationships with our carriers and the size of our Agency, give us the “clout” we need to make sure you get what you need quickly; however, you’ll know exactly who services your account. Your dedicated team of insurance experts is always ready to provide in-person attention.
- Guidance in proactive measures to help prevent claims from happening in the first place, in order to keep your premiums as low as possible.
- Online Certificate Issuing System for Condo or General Insurance Certificates or simply apply right online.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Interested in learning more about our selection of exclusive programs for the Real Estate industry? Fill out the form to get in touch!
Coverage for buildings and equipment damaged by fire, extreme weather, crime and other covered events.
Commercial protection from a lawsuit in the event a third party experiences injury or property damage while on premises.
Coverage for loss due to mechanical or electrical breakdown of equipment. Often includes business income coverage.
EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES LIABILITY
Coverage for employers against claims made by employees alleging discrimination, harassment, retaliation and unlawful termination.
Provides businesses with additional liability coverage to cover liability expenses that exceed the limits of an underlying liability policy.
Comprehensive coverage that protects against a variety of threats including data breaches, malicious attacks and wire transfer fraud.