We look forward to having you join us for the RogersGray University Webinar Series. As a trusted and innovative provider of protection to our clients, we believe education has a direct impact on our client’s businesses and the best relationships are partnerships.
Find additional webinars provided by the Benefit Advisors Network (BAN) here.
If you’d like to sign up to receive updates from the RG University – including webinar information – simply complete the form!
Have questions? An idea for a webinars? Or if we can assist in any way, email [email protected]
Maximizing your Remote Team - Training Managers to Help Manage Stress & Mental Health | March 5, 2021
Following a dynamic conversation with business leaders from our Best Place to Work webinar, we are diving deeper into one of the major takeaways – helping managers maximize output for a remote workforce while balancing the stress and mental health issues brought on by the pandemic.
Join Sandra Kearney, CEO of Human Power Solutions, and Jeff Bastien, Senior Vice President of Employee Benefits at RogersGray, for an informational workshop on how businesses in MA can leverage the Massachusetts Workforce Training Grant to help subsidize these costs for businesses.
Discussion topics will include:
• Express and General Grants: What businesses can apply and how much Grant money is available
• “Bridging the Distance” – Challenges and solutions for managing a remote workforce
• Combating “Digital Isolation” – Helping employees through Stress and Mental Health issues brought on by Pandemic
Phase 4 of MA Reopening Plan | March 17, 2021
Provided public health metrics continue to improve, effective on March 22, all communities in Massachusetts will move into Step 1 of Phase IV of the state’s reopening plan. This will open a range of previously closed business sectors under tight capacity restrictions that are expected to be adjusted over time if favorable trends in the public health data continue.
Join Jenifer Pinkham, Founding Partner of Phifer Pinkham LLC, and Jeff Bastien, Senior Vice President of Employee Benefits at RogersGray, for an update on what this means for businesses as a whole, but with specific guidance on business sectors outlined since the pandemic starting including:
• Manufacturing & Construction
• Office spaces & Retail Stores
• Restaurants & Bars
• Lodging & Hospitality
• Museums, gyms/fitness centers & Small/Large Venues
The discussion will also touch on best practices for businesses as the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines hit the masses.
Real Estate Round Table | TBD
Jim Cozza, Vice President of Kelleher & Sadowsky will join John Gaynier, Partner at RogersGray, and Jeff Bastien, Senior Vice President at RogersGray, for a discussion concerning the state of the real estate market. More details to come.
Self Insuring and the Power of Data Analytics | TBD
Join Jeff Bastien and John Turco, Senior Vice Presidents from the RogersGray Employee Benefits team, for a discussion on self insuring and how the power of data analytics can give businesses more control over their health care costs. More information to come.
COVID Update; Brief Look Back and Where We are Now | April 7, 2021
Join Jenifer Pinkham, Founding Partner of Phifer Pinkham LLC, and Jeff Bastien, Senior Vice President of Employee Benefits at RogersGray, as they reflect on the past year since the beginning of the COVID pandemic and what that means for us today. More information to come.
Attendees are able to submit their questions in advance during registration so our speakers can address the topics most pertinent to you as an audience. Panelists will also be available to answer live questions during the presentation as they are submitted.
Robotics Process Automation | April 14, 2021
Are your current company processes repetitive and redundant? If so, implementing a robotic process automation (RPA) solution may be the answer. Join Peter Cullivan, Chief Information Officer at RogersGray, and guest speaker, Steve Ronan, principal and leader of Citrin Cooperman’s Strategy & Business Transformation and Business Process Outsourcing Practices, as we review cutting edge RPA technology to improve your company’s productivity and effectiveness.
In this webinar we will review:
– The concept of automation
– Understanding your business’ automation opportunities
– The process of implementing automation and what a successful implementation looks like
– A practical approach for getting started with your business
We’ll also show examples of RogersGray’s RPA process – and how implementing 5 BOT’s will save an estimated $175,000 and 4,300 hours of staff time annually.
Branding 101: Effective branding doesn't have to be complicated—or costly! | May 19, 2021
Join RogersGray Chief Marketing Officer, Lynn Mason-Small, and our guest speakers, Dave Belyea and Larry Buckley, creative leads at Jackrabbit Design, for a discussion on effective branding techniques. More details to come.
Virtual Workshop: Interviewing for Managers | June 16th, 2021
Join Amy Fleck, RogersGray Vice President of Talent Acquisition & Development, for an interactive workshop designed to help managers effectively qualify or disqualify candidates for employment and simultaneously manage candidate expectations about the hiring process.
The workshop will cover the following:
• Elements of a successful interview and the proper tools to make it happen
• Methods of identifying candidates with the highest likelihood of performance success in a role
• How to develop tailored questions using effective questioning strategies
• Ways to identify, explore and address candidate pain points
• Best practices to avoid discriminatory questions during the interview process
Space is limited due to the interactive nature of the workshop. Registration will be capped at the first 20 individuals.
Registration will occur through GoToWebinar. Registrants will receive specific Zoom information prior to the workshop.
Enrollment Solutions with New England Enrollment Strategies | September 1, 2021
Join our guest speakers from New England Enrollment Strategies for this informative webinar on voluntary benefits, benefit communication, and enrollment support, including an overview of how we have combined personalized 1-1 touchpoints with mobile technology to streamline the open enrollment process for our clients.
Topics will include:
• Best practices for Open Enrollment success
• How an effective Benefits Communication Plan can increase employee retention and help attract future candidates
• Benefits Administration Systems and how they can help streamline Open Enrollment
• Mobile Technology and how it can change the Open Enrollment experience
• Filling the gaps with Voluntary Benefits
• How College Tuition and Student Loan Debt Programs can bring excitement to renewal season
Workers Compensation: Managing the Risks, Controlling the Costs | September 15, 2021
Accidents are every employer’s worst nightmare, and dealing with the Workers’ Compensation fallout is a close second.
Having a good safety program may be your best preventive measure, but when accidents happen, your best protection is having a rock solid internal program in place to minimize the impact and control the costs of workers’ compensation claims.
Learn how to go about setting up such a program from one of the region’s top experts on the subject – Jill Scioli-Swygart of Stephenson+Brook, a firm that specializes in workers’ compensation risk management.
In her presentation, Jill will cover the following topics:
• Understanding the costs of Workers Compensation
• Building Your Workers’ Comp. Team
• Accident Investigation
• Supervisor’s Role
• Return To Work Considerations
• Data Review: Loss Runs/Trends/EMR/Bidding
Don’t miss this opportunity to get valuable tips on how to manage the risks and control the costs of workers’ compensation in your business!
PFML: With State Rates Rising, Is It Time To Go Private? | October 20, 2021
Join John Turco, Senior Vice President of Employee Benefits at RogersGray, and our guest speakers to learn more about the benefits to filing for a state exemption from PFML. More information to come.
Controlling Costs of Prescription Drugs, Fully Insured and Self-Funded | November 3, 2021
Our webinar this week focuses on a new RG strategy to help employers regain even more cash back into their businesses by controlling their health insurance costs via the PFA, or “Participating Funding Arrangement.” The PFA can help lower your fixed costs and works alongside all major fully-insured carriers.
Justin Rosen, Account Executive with Reimbursement Specialists, Inc. and Jeff Bastien, Senior Vice President of Employee Benefits at RogersGray, will discuss several case studies highlighting features of this unique funding mechanism, including:
• Premium savings for both the employer and employees
• Maintaining employee out of pocket costs; in some cases even enhancing them
• Potential for a benefit dollar surplus to offset future increases in premiums/out of pocket costs
• Programs including Rx Saver Program, Telemedicine, and Employee Incentive Programs
• “VWP” or Voluntary Waiver Program
We will also tackle creative new ways to utilize technology to help engage and communicate benefits to employees. The highlight will be a new mobile app for employees that can be used to for a virtual open enrollment, as well as communicate benefit reminders/updates throughout the plan year.
Political Climate - What's Next in 2021? | January 6, 2021
Deirdre Savage, Vice President of Government and Regulatory Affairs with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, discusses the political climate for the new year as well as the changing administration and what that means for businesses.
• Key takeaways from the 2020 election
• Early priorities for the transition and beyond
• COVID, Omnibus Spending Package, and more
• Major Health Provisions (non-COVID)
• Election implications on Health Care Policy
Creating a "Best Places to Work" | February 3, 2021
Creating a “Best Place To Work” doesn’t happen by accident – it takes work, thoughtful leadership, trust, and patience.
In today’s environment, company culture is on the mind of every business leader – how do you maintain it, how do you enhance it, how do you promote it and how can you recruit to it. In this webinar, we are joined by fellow recipients of this prestigious award to discuss the steps taken by leadership in order to implement and sustain an award winning culture, what that means for recruiting purposes, and how you can best highlight your own company’s successes.
• What does “Company Culture” mean to your organization
• How is culture reflected throughout
• Employee engagement; How to dig a little deeper to find out what really matters to your team
• Communication ideas; Best practices and new ideas during an increasingly remote world
• Building trust with leadership
Jeff Bastien, Senior Vice President of RogersGray, hosts our panelists Ellen Mann, Assistant Vice President of Human Resources at Arbella, Allison McEachern, Chief People Officer at RogersGray, and Jon Kujala, Senior Vice President of Operations at ALKU, for this unique discussion.