THE PRESSURE OF A CHALLENGING MARKET
Alternative solutions to combat hard market conditions from the Real Estate team at RogersGray.
The current state of the property insurance market has caused unfavorable and painful renewals for many. By taking our own clients through the process in this challenging market, our team of experts has curated two unique and effective solutions to help ease the burden faced by those with complex portfolios, as well as addressing the needs of properties with exposure in high-risk wind/hail geographies.
Intended to fill the void created by marketplace disruption, our unique Southern Winds solution offers several key features:
- Blanket Coverage
- Wind/Hail and Named Storm Deductibles equal to or better than the market
- Appetite to write accounts and overlook claim history
- Flood and Earthquake available up to $25 million
- Expanded sub-limits with higher limits offered across all major categories
A specialized form of self-insurance, property captives allow organizations to establish their own insurance company and in doing so, are empowered to take control of risk management strategies, reduce insurance costs, and gain additional financial benefits. Highlights include:
- Customized coverage to align with risk appetite and ensured stability regardless of market conditions
- Potential for long-term savings through the capture of underwriting profits
- Improved cash flow by retaining premiums within your organization
- Potential tax benefits including tax-deductible premiums
If your existing broker is not offering you alternative solutions, maybe it is time to explore your options.
REAL ESTATE INSURANCE - REQUEST A CONSULTATION
If you have just gone through a painful renewal or feel unsatisfied with your current circumstance, we’d love the opportunity to review your portfolio and determine where we can help.
Partner | Vice President
Matt Carnuccio is a Partner and Vice President at RogersGray, A Baldwin Risk Partner, focusing on Real Estate, which includes multifamily, commercial, development, and the insurance needs associated with owning and managing large property portfolios.
He believes in building long-lasting relationships built on trust, accountability, and honesty. With over twelve years in the industry, Matt takes a proactive approach to help educate and guide businesses through soft and hard insurance markets.
Matt resides in Duxbury, Massachusetts, with his wife and three children. As an avid fisherman, he is always eager to share his passion for being on the water with others.
Matt can be reached at email@example.com