Core Employee Benefits
Stay competitive in the market with exceptional core benefits for your employees.
In order to create a suite of offerings that is both competitive and cost-effective, you must work with the right partner to help guide you the process. This doesn’t mean a one-time meeting at health insurance renewal time.
Rogers & Gray commits to working with you and your employees all year long including hosting benefit fairs, implementation of wellness programs, compliance, ongoing communications on issues that are important to employers, and the following service options:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s)
- Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts (HRA’s)
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plans
- Self-insured Plans
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Executive Benefits
Beyond the core benefits offered to your employees, an important element of an overall compensation package is the offering of optional voluntary employee benefits.