HR CONSULTING GROUP Workforce Development
The Workforce Training Fund Express Program provides employers
fast, simple access to grant-funded training, helping businesses respond to emerging needs.
Workforce training continues to be a hot topic for employers – particularly those bringing employees back the office post COVID, those who have emerging technology needs, and those employers with new leadership and management team members.
Reimbursable training grants are available to companies of all sizes with applications accepted and grants awarded on a rolling basis throughout the year.
With over 4,000 State approved courses in the library, the HR Consulting Group can help tailor the exact training program to meet the needs of your specific workforce.
TRAINING TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Sexual Harassment (Management and Employee Versions Available)
- Discrimination Prevention (Management and Employee Versions Available)
- Workplace Violence
- Disciplinary Actions/Procedures
- Hidden Bias
- Lawful Interviews
- Conflict Resolution
- And over 4,000 additional courses!
- All for-profit companies are eligible for the Express Program as a result of their contributions to the DUA that are alotted for the Workforce Training Fund
- Any non-profit organizations who contribute to the Workforce Training Fund are also eligible for the Express Program
- All full-time and part-time employees who work in Massachusetts may receive training through the Express Program
- Companies may apply for and receive Express Program grants up to a total of $30,000 in new grant funds per calendar year
For full details, please contact the HR Consulting Group.
Hear a little more about the program…
OTHER SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Background Checks
- Employee Relations Management
- Unemployment Claims
- Leave Administration Management
- COBRA Administration
Harassment and Discrimination Investigations
Hiring and Termination Compliance
Labor Law Posters