This coming weekend, the Massachusetts RMV will be upgrading their technology system to improve customer service. All RMV services will be unavailable from 4:30pm Friday, November 8th through Monday, November 11th. This includes:
- Registration Services
- AAA RMV Transactions
- Motor Vehicle Inspections
- Online Service Center Transactions
Unavailable RMV Services Beginning Friday, November 8 at:
- No credit card transactions (cash or check only)
- No Internet transactions
- No Self Service phone transactions
- No Email submissions
- Service Centers close
- Contact Center (phone) closes
- AAA locations close
- No Vehicle Safety and Emissions Inspections
- No external interfaces for Driver or Vehicle Services
On Tuesday, November 12:
- At 7:00am, all online transactions, external interfaces will be available.
- All RMV Service Centers and AAA Offices will open at regularly scheduled times.
During this transition weekend, law enforcement and public safety partners will have regular access to RMV records.