One of our specialties is condominium insurance.
RogersGray’s Condominium Program is an exclusive program, designed to accomodate the needs of condo communities. The program was built to insure condominiums in both coastal and non-coastal regions, with significantly improved coverage over other programs, at a reduced cost compared to traditional carriers.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Average of a 15%-20% reduction in premium
- Property written on Blanket/Agreed Amount Valuation
- Low wind deductibles
- High Ordinance & Law limits
- General Liability insurance included
- Flood & Earthquake coverage limit: $1,000,000
- Many other sub-limits pertaining to condominium risks and exposures
- Quick quotes and indications.
- A+ rated carriers
- Tier 1 and flood prone areas are welcomed
RogersGray currently insures over 200 condo associations throughout Massachusetts.
Our team enjoys working with Boards, Trustees and Property Managers to ensure that they have the best insurance program in place to protect their condo association.
If you’d like to have a conversation about how this program could benefit you, your community or your clients, please contact us.
We were able to add D&O coverage; increase their Umbrella coverage from $5,000,000 to $25,000,000; increase their property values to $6,000,000.
All while saving over $20,000 on their premium!
We added $13,000,000 in property coverage, reduced their wind deductible and were still able to save them $30,000 in premium.
The Trustees were shocked when we saved them over $100,000 on their insurance premium and reduced their wind deductible by nearly $1,000,000.